Deadline extended until 23 July!
The FlexoTech Awards highlights the great advancements made
in flexo by recognising the best efforts in the industry from
across the world.
Submit your finest work to be honoured at the most prestigious
event in the industry’s calendar.
The FlexoTech Awards are judged by an esteemed panel of independent industry professionals and are FREE to enter (up to three entries per category).
A few reasons why you should enter:
- Attract new business – just being nominated improves brand awareness and promotes your business to new customers.
- Employee motivation – everyone likes being part of a winning team. Achieving recognition at the awards will have a positive effect on staff morale, motivation and retention.
- Invaluable media coverage – gain extensive media attention through coverage in the winner’s issue, the website and promotional emails. You can also use the award for your own PR activities. This exposure helps to attract new customers and increase respect from existing clients.
- Networking opportunities – attending the awards gives you the opportunity to build contacts, meet and network with other award participants, businesses and potential customers and partners.
- Acknowledge staff and customer loyalty – Attending the awards is an opportunity to thank and reward staff for their contribution to the business, thank customers and their loyalty and impress prospects with your hospitality.
- Raise your company profile – winning at the FlexoTech Awards significantly raises your company profile and earns respect from your peers.
So what are you waiting for?
It has been an honour and a privilege for DS Smith Livingston to win at the FlexoTech Awards 2019 for our high quality packaging print solution. This undoubtedly will help bring further success to DS Smith and help us continue to delight our customers.
Paul O’Connor, operations – print & conversion manager, DS Smith Livingston
Watch the highlights from 2019
Everybody at Roberts Mart & Co was highly delighted to hear that we had won the FlexoTech Supreme Award, having won over 20 print awards over the past three years around the globe this was the biggest & best award to date!
William Roberts, managing director, Roberts Mart & Co